Great pictures of the kids guys! You are such sweet parents to make sure they had all of those neat character experiences. I also browsed down and saw the earlier photo entries of the various mountains, lakes, and falls - those were really spectacular as well. Its neat that the kids get to enjoy such spectacular views of nature. I'm sure they will cherish the memories of the time out in nature with mom and dad.
1 Comments:
Great pictures of the kids guys! You are such sweet parents to make sure they had all of those neat character experiences. I also browsed down and saw the earlier photo entries of the various mountains, lakes, and falls - those were really spectacular as well. Its neat that the kids get to enjoy such spectacular views of nature. I'm sure they will cherish the memories of the time out in nature with mom and dad.
Blessings!
Brian Howard (and Jamie!)
Post a Comment
<< Home